Very nice cars helpful until your vehicle is purchased then they don't want nothing to do with You.Was verbally promised a key faub never got it.
90 warranty useless don't want to fix unless problem was before you bought it. Now for the good part. Bought a Cadillac which was over priced could not get me a car fax said there machine broken for 3 weeks. 5 months down the road car in shop with oil in spark plugs which is not good and another grand later.
Moral of the story if you would by a car on 82nd then go ahead and get one here.I should of kept my trade in 5 years no problems.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Credit Auto Loan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "I bought a women turbo down 890 jacket. The color is ice snow. The jacket is nice, light warm. After few months, dark feathers are visible , called Columbia, they..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."